ikki siarra

16 May 2011

wow...

yesterday which is 15. May 2011. 
i went to the furniture expo at PISA.. 

well..
when there for updating my info about the trends nowdays
and 
also collecting a bit of brochure for my course purposes.. 
then during the expo..
there's a section which only 
show about the 
kitchen utility..
so..
my family n i were watching this demonstrator on using a cooking pan
and he also give tips 
on how to make a pancake, n popcorn..\
well 
for promoting purposes.. 
he surely la use the frying pan and cook there.. 

n guess what..
my sis n i got free popcorn..
homemade one ok..

and 
he said..
'haa u ambik ini popcorn sebab saya nanti buat lagi masa demostration.. adik ambek, makan sambil tengok-tengok exhibition ok..'
apa lagi..
my sis n me 
grab la.. n eat all the way till we reach home..
hahahahha..

so.. 
the end of story is..
my mom bought that frying pan.. 
hahahaha.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment??