ikki siarra

27 July 2011

dot dot dot...

hey ppl... 



bcoz of my bored percentage is increased... 
i wanna crap here with u guys...
:) 

 today..
i went to the maxis center...
1st thing in my mind is, 
i wanna retrieve my old number..
the number been bar bcoz of i din't top up.. =.='

ok that doesn't matter...
i went to the maxis with big hope that i can get back my number...
but how unlucky me...
my number is already taken...=.='
sob2...

but after all...
all the number will be recycle back if u didn't use for a certain period...


ok... 
finish with that matter...
my new hobby for now is...
blog walking...
visiting blogs for syok3 oni...
plus i do surf cik google alot...
for nthing... =.='
mmg x dak kerja punya budak...

i wanted to post something...
but i thing i shall saved for the next update...
bcoozz the issue is something big.....
*big la sangat..*

anyway... 
if any of my blog fren do have blog for me to visit.. 
plz do leave ur track...
and i do love to visit...


till here,../
xoxo..
:)

1 comment:

any comment??