ikki siarra

16 November 2011

when i came back..

 
hye bloggers.. n all the bloggers... hahhahaha

eeheemm.. sorry... im in the mood of crapping now... :)


its been a long time since my last post.. which is in august... lol.. like 3 month i didn't update it.. hahahah... sorry2..
kinda of bz... hahaha

in sept,
my university has reopened after 4 month break.. super long ok...
ok.. n my class is on like usual.. lol... *everyday has class ok... * super tired...
with my 1st project which is about retail outlets... lol.. im super slow... but..... tired to be same path. its learning process... 

well...
i've been to DUSUN eco resort for Take A break program which was organized by part 05 and.. my studio mates participate it... im happy with it..





































after that...
we went to Melaka... For class trip.hehehe...




















we stay at LIMASTIGA HOMESTAY, Umbai...
its super nice...
like 5 star hotel even its only a Homestay...












































n we went to afew places... like river cruise, cheng ho museum, n etc...

its best trip ever... with my studio mates... even there's here n there... but memories cant never faded...

gheeesss....

after Melaka... i've 1 week break... lol...
but during my breaks, i need to do my work... lol.. so tiring... uhu2...
yesterday was my presentation day..
its the worst ever... lol..
*sja wat gimik...*

'hahahah
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'
bnyak nya kerja...
lol...
i need to re-do some of my drawing for me to get better grades...
yea....
chiayUKk ikki... u can do it... h=uhu2
kinda frustrated yesterday... :(
uhu2...
but nvm...
for me to learn is for me to fail 1st...
uhu2...

well...
i need to go now...
:)
c ya ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment??